Starbucks Cheesecake Brownie Recipe Copycat
If you’ve been to Starbucks recently you’ll recognize this Starbucks Cheesecake Brownie Recipe copycat. This one might be more admirable since it will cost you much less than the original.
If you are up to saving some cash but still want to indulge in a treat every now and again here is the Starbucks Cheesecake Brownie Recipe.
They can easily be made in your very own kitchen in less time than it takes to watch your favourite housewives episode. I had few of the moms around the other day for a cuppa and the Starbucks Cheesecake Brownie Copycats and they were surprised I made them. They actually thought I went to Starbucks to purchase these Cheesecake Brownies. They look and taste like the real thing.
Of course this is my revised version, this recipe doesn’t have the chocolate gauche on top but feel free to spend the extra time to whip up a chocolate ganache to swirl on top.
Starbucks Cheesecake Brownie Copycat
A dense and fudge brownie with a cream cheese filling and a swirl of chocolate fudge.
Prep time: 20
Cook time: 30
Yield: 16 Browines
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 120 grams Bittersweet Chocolate
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence for the brownie base
- 3/4 Cup of all purpose flour
- 2 Eggs
- 250g Cream cheese (whole package) at room temperature
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence for cream cheese topping
- Preheat oven at 325F. Line a 9 inch (23 cm) square baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Over medium heat place a heatproof bowl on a saucepan over simmering water. Melt the chocolate and butter together. Once melted remove from heat and whisk in the sugar, add the eggs one at a time and vanilla essence. Make sure the melted chocolate is not too hot. If so let it cool a little before adding in the eggs.
- Stir in the flour until the batter is smooth and glossy.
- Remove about 1/4 cup of brownie mix for the swirl at the end. Place the brownie mixture int he foil line pan.
- In a separate bowl place the smooth cream cheese that has been sitting to room temperature and whip. Then add in the sugar, remaining tsp of vanilla essence, sugar and whip until creamy.
- Once prepared spread the cream cheese filling evenly over the brownie.
- To prepare swirl, place small drops of the leftover brownie mixture on top of cream cheese filling. Run the back of a spoon back and forth through the droplets and the cheesecake to create a marbled effect.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes or until the brownies are set and the cream cheese is firm.
- Once cooked remove from oven and allow the brownie to cool completely.
- Refrigerate the brownies for up to 6 hours or overnight for best results. Once chilled remove the aluminum foil and transfer onto a cutting board and cut up into 16 squares.
- Serve Starbucks Cheesecake Brownie copycats at room temperature.
Let us know what you think of the divine treat!