At Shopper’s Drug Mart from Monday, September 30, 2013 to Tuesday, October 1, 2013, receive a FREE Surprise Gift Card that could be worth $10 or $15 or $25 or $50 off your next purchase when you spend $50 or more on almost anything in the store.
- Offer valid on the purchase total of eligible products after discounts and redemptions and before taxes.
- Excludes prescriptions, products that contain codeine, tobacco products (where applicable), stamps, passport photos, lottery tickets, event tickets, transit tickets and passes, gift cards, prepaid phone cards and prepaid card products.
- One Surprise Gift Card per eligible transaction per customer.
- Approximately 165,000 Shoppers Drug Mart Surprise Gift Cards will be distributed to participating Shoppers Drug Mart stores with the following discount values available for distribution and approximate odds of savings in each category: 1,750 chances in 165,000 to get a $50 gift card, 7,000 chances in 165,000 to get a $25 gift card, 13,500 chances in 165,000 to get a $15 gift card and 142,750 chances in 165,000 to get a $10 gift card.
- Any unreadable Surprise Gift Cards or those showing no value will be deemed to have a $10 value.
- Restrictions on use and redemptions apply.
- See Surprise Gift Card for details.
- Correct answer to a mathematical skill-testing question is required before redemption is permitted with gift card denominations of $25 or more.
- The value of the Surprise Gift Card will be forfeited on returns.
- Not redeemable for cash or credit in whole or in part. Shoppers Drug Mart reserves the right to dishonour and confiscate any gift card which has been copied, altered, forged or obtained through unauthorized sources and to cancel, suspend, amend or withdraw this offer without notice in the event this occurs or for any other reason.
- Surprise Gift Cards will not be replaced if lost, stolen, damaged or used without permission.
- While quantities last.