About the company
Established in 1989, Crofter’s Food Ltd. has been manufacturing organic products long before the trend towards organics developed.
Situated in Parry Sound, Ontario, Crofter’s Food Ltd is the largest organic jam manufacturer in North America with 98% of their production certified organic.
NEW CROFTER’S SUPERFRUIT™ SPREADS
* Crofter’s North America Superfruit: Classic Cranberry and Blueberry
* Crofter’s South America Superfruit:Exotic blend of Maqui Berry and Passionfruit
* Crofter’s Europe Superfruit: Old world Pomegranate and Black Currant
* Crofter’s Asia Superfruit: Bright blend of Yumberry and Raspberry
I tried the Europe spread this evening with my muffin and the spread is amazing. You could really taste the one pound of premium organic fruit that is contained in each jar.
There is a hint of cassis and it was so nice and was so full of taste.
Additionally, since I am trying to reduce my sugar intake, it was important that the spread contained 1/3 less Sugar than typical jam and had only 35 calories per serving.
Crofter’s Foods Ltd is giving away to 2 lucky Grocery Alerts Canada readers all 4 superfruit spreads that we reviewed.
* Leave a comment telling us what flavour of the superfruit jams you would try first.
* Giveaway ends February 14, 2010 @ midnight (Pacific Time).
* Leave your email address or use Facebook to comment.
* We will be using Random.org to choose the winner.
* Canadian addresses only.
For extra entries (Leave us an additional comment for each):
* Post a link to (Grocery Alerts Canada – Deals and Coupons) on your sidebar.
* Become an RSS feed subscriber (free Coupons email newsletter on the sidebar)
* Become a fan of Grocery Alerts Canada on Facebook.
* Become a fan of Crofter’s Organic on Facebook.
* Facebook/Tweet about this review/giveaway.
* Follow groceryalerts on Twitter.
* Follow croftersorganic on Twitter.
This giveaway is now closed.
We have 2 winners.
Comments 13 and 20.
Send this to friend