This week we’ve been in the kitchen playing with the Champion Juicer. Ever since my encounter with fresh cold pressed juice at a breakfast buffet in Queenstown, NZ Hilton Resort, I’ve been anticipating my love for fresh cold pressed juices in my own home.
Most of us know that there are tremendous health benefits to juicing. I’m not going to go into why it’s healthy for us to juice because I’m not a nutritionist and I ‘m also not qualified to do so. What I am qualified to do is tell you about my experience with juicing and how it has been changing the way I feel and look using the Champion Juicer.
To make a long story short, I somehow or other developed a medical condition shortly after giving birth. I am a firm believer that the foods we eat effect everything in our bodies SO I did some research and decided juicing would help me absorb the nutrients I needed to bring me back to health.
I’ve been juicing every day now, in fact twice a day. I gave up drinking coffee – yes you read that right. I also gave up eating chocolate and a few other things that a naturalistic doctor advised me to do. I a still not 100% but I’m starting to come around.
Juicing with the Champion Juicer has helped me absorb the nutrients I was missing. I am a big fan of juicing and a big fan of the Champion juicer. The icing on the cake which has nothing to do with juicing but everything to do with the Champion Juicer is the added bonus of making my own nut butters, sorbets, ice creams, dips, hummus, baby food – you get my point, the list goes on!
The juicer is not for everyone, but if you are looking to eat health or already are a health nut like myself the Champion juicer will help improve your health and eating habits.
About the Household Champion Juicer:
It is powered by a 1/3 horsepower electric GE-manufactured motor. It’s shaft has a stainless steel construction resisting both wear and food odor. The stainless steel shaft is complemented by the tempered stainless steel blades cast directly into the cutter for added strength.
- Easy to use, easy to assemble.
- It juices fruits and veggies by mastication making the juice more nutrient dense.
- 1/3 horsepower is powerful.
- Extremely versatile making juices or smoothies to nut butter, baby foods and sorbets.
- Wide funnel opening to easily feed fruit through the juicer without needing to cut large fruits and veggies.
- Champion juices seem richer and sweeter due to the slow mastication.
- Doesn’t come with any cleaning accessories making it difficult to clean.
- It’s more challenging to juice greens such as kale and collards or celery because of the fine stringy fibers and it backs up at the funnel clogging the juicer.
Check out my video clip here of me making almond butter. YUM YUM!
Hands down every dime spent on this Champion juicer is worth it. You will thank yourself when you start feeling amazing!