When it comes to snaking, everyone needs something healthy they can grab that’s chewy and tasty! I like to keep it healthy by having some sliced up veggies in the fridge but nothing beats these super health cookies that will give you the energy boost you’re looking for instead of a celery stick.
These cookies can be made with dried apples but I’ve recently dehydrated pears from my neighbour’s pear tree, I have loads of dried pears. Substituting the apple and pear butter for just apple butter works well too. Try them out and if you like them pass the recipe along to your friends with our social sharing buttons! PLEASE.
- 2 cups quick cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 large banana mashed
- 1/3 cup pear or apple butter (I used both)
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup dried apples or pears what ever you handy ( I used pears)
- Preheat the oven at 325°.
- Combine all the ingredients together in a large bowl and then mix until the ingredients are well combined and the dough is stiff.
- Take a large tablespoon size ball of dough and place it onto a cookie sheet. Flatten the ball of dough with a fork to make the cookie.
- Bake them for about 15 to 20 minutes. Make sure you allow them to cool completely before eating them. You can store them in the freezer or just in the fridge.