The Home Depot Canada has a new list of FREE workshops for do-it-yourselfers of all ages and experience levels that are going on November, 2017! You have to register in advance to be able to attend these FREE Workshops, the registration dates are shown beside each workshop.
The Home Depot Canada November, 2017 FREE workshops include:
- Do-It-Yourself Workshops:
- Saturday, November 18, 2017 – 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM: Install Hardwood Flooring: learn how to measure, cut and install hardwood. This Workshop will provide participants with information on selecting, purchasing, and installing hardwood flooring. (Registration closes Nov 11, 2017 )
- Sunday, November 26, 2017 – 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM: Power Tools 101: selecting the perfect tool for any project. This workshop introduces participants to a variety of power tools including: cordless drills, nailers, routers, sanders as well as circular, mitre, and reciprocating saws. (Registration closes Nov 19, 2017 )
- Do-It-Herself Workshops:
- Wednesday, November 15, 2017 – 07:00 PM to 08:00 PM: Build a Holiday Centerpiece. We’ve got a workshop that will teach participants how to measure, cut, and assemble boards to create a holiday centerpiece, as well as discuss painting options for the centerpiece. ( Registration closes Nov 08, 2017 )
- Kids Workshops:
- Saturday, November 04, 2017 – 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM: Build a Humvee. If you are looking for a fun activity to do with the family, we’ve got a special workshop for kids that will teach them about building. Kids can learn how to build their very own Humvee. ( Registration closes Oct 28, 2017 )
- Saturday, November 25, 2017 – 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM: Build a Christmas Tree Ornament. If you are looking for a fun activity to do with the family, we’ve got a special holiday-themed workshop for kids that will teach them about building. Kids can learn how to build their very own Christmas tree ornament. ( Registration closes Nov 18, 2017 )
To book your slot at a workshop, contact your local Home Depot location. You have to register in advance to be able to attend these FREE Workshops.