Contrary to popular belief Nutella is not a healthy snack. Really! For some strange reason I always thought that Nutella provide some sort of nutritional value. We’ve quite often seen athletes promote this devilish spread but that’s in Italy where Nutella originates from and lets face it they think pasta covered in cheese offers lots of nutritional value too!
So, I’m not surprised when my hubby asked me to bake him some Nutella Bars claiming them to be nutritional snacks. After two weeks of pleading to the point my 11 month old says “nack”, I decided to make some Nutella Bars. I also wanted to clear out the pantry from nearly expired foods too so I thought to compromise and got creative and made another famous and adored Nutella Recipes.
Here it is the recipe for Nutella Hazelnut Bars.
Nutella Recipe for – Nutella Hazelnut Bars Recipe
Getting creative with Nutella – A dangerously delicious Nutella Hazelnut bars that won’t last long in the fridge.
- 1 -1/2 Cups Graham Cracker
- 1/2 Cup Melted Butter
- 1/2 Cup Nutella
- 1/2 Cup Hazelnuts
- 1 Can Condensed Milk
- Preheat the oven to 350F and butter a 9×9 inch baking pan.
- Place the melted butter and graham cracker in the food processor and mix until combined. Once mixed place the graham cracker into the baking pan and spread evenly in the pan.
- With a teaspoon spoon out Nutella here and there to form little clumps.
- Drizzle the hazelnuts evenly on top on the Nutella.
- Pour the can of condensed milk over the hazelnuts and Nutella.
- Bake for about 25 minutes and let cool.
- Once it’s cooled completely cut into bars and place in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.