Juice in the Box is a reusable juice container where parents can:
- monitor the drinks and sugar that goes to lunch with
- reduce the waste of juice boxes going back to the environment (billions are sent there each year and take 300+ years to biodegrade!); and
- save money because they can now purchase juices, water, etc. in large containers and fill the Juice in the Box.
FYI, most moms water down the juice – half water/half juice – saving even more money.
It’s a perfect stocking stuffer idea.
Here are some of my thoughts on the Juice in the Box:
- Mess-free and safe for all ages with easy to open and close lid with soft bendy straw
- Holds 8 fluid oz when filled to fill line.
- They clean easily (3 pieces: container, lid & straw – does great in the dishwasher on the top rack) and we have had no problems with leaks.
This company is Canadian and you can order one for $11.99! It is a major money saver (instead of buying juice boxes).