Here is a Banana Oatmeal cookie recipe that is naturally sweet and delicious. This recipe has no butter and no flour, they are a healthy treat to have in the fridge or freezer.
The Banana Oatmeal cookies recipe also is perfect for people that don’t like baking since there is not real baking involved! A super healthy cookie with no sugar too.
A sweet delicious healthy cookie. NO Butter and NO Flour. Soft, chewy and bursting with goodies!
Yield: 25 Cookies
- 2 Bananas
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Dates
- 1/4 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 2 Cups Quick Oats
- Slice the 2 bananas into the blender and add in the cinnamon, honey and olive oil. Blend the three ingredient until it resembles a smoothy.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl adding in the oats, dates, chocolate chips and stir the mixture together.
- Allow the mixture to sit for 10 minutes. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 8×11″ baking dish with parchment paper.
- Using a spoon scoop the dough onto the parchment paper. Each ball should be roughly be the same size as a golf ball.
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes or until oats are golden. Remove and let cool.
- Once completely cooled place in the fridge or freezer to store.