I love to camp (on the mainland BC) and although it is nearly summer – I have some great tips for your next camping trip to save time and money.
1. Use foam floor tiles for a softer, more comfortable tent floor.
2. Make crescent rolls over the campfire.
3. Use Tic-Tac boxes to store spices.
4. Make travel coffee bags out of coffee filters and dental floss.
5. Instant coffee for caffeine fix!
6. Make pancakes with pre-made pancake mix using shortening and dry milk, which don’t need to be refrigerated.
7. Add bundles of sage to a campfire to keep mosquitoes away.
8. Freeze gallon jugs of water and place them in your cooler.
9. Cook cinnabuns (the canned kind) in a hollowed-out orange over a campfire.
10. Make campfire cones
Have a fun and safe summer!