Honey is a very common ingredient in our pantry, however Wedderspoon manuka honey is a very unique type of honey. Wedderspoons’ popular manuka honey not only offers a great taste to honey remedies but is tested for the maunka pollen count before it is jarred to increased effectiveness.
Wedderspoon honey is OMA mark (Organic Manuka Active), meaning the honey line is organically certified. This means that:
- The hives are insecticide FREE,
- The honey is chemical FREE,
- The bees are not fed with white refined sugar but with organic New Zealand honey,
- The bees are NOT treated with antibiotics,
- The activity of the honey has been reached naturally,
- 100% Raw and unpasteurized
There is no expiration date on Wedderspoons’ honeys and there is no need to refrigerate any of their products at any time. It takes 3 times more effort and diligence to look after an organic beehive than a conventional beehive. None of the Wedderspoons’ Organic Manuka honeys ever reaches high temperatures in the pasteurization so that way it never destroying the bee enzymes and natural properties of honey.
Since all Wedderspoons honeys are raw, they contain beneficial enzymes which are known to aid digestion, general good health and is the core component to hundreds of honey remedies. Next time you feel a little under the weather consider adding Wedderspoons’ honey to your cup of lemon tea!
Here is the news about the giveaway:
Thanks to the wonderful generosity of Wedderspoon, 1 winner will receive a 1 a jar of Organic Munuka Honey.
One name will be randomly selected and the winner will be posted on May 20th, 2011.
Visit Wedderspoon, comment on which manuka product you would like to try then leave a comment with your e-mail in your profile.
- Giveaway ends May 20st, 2011 @ midnight (Pacific Time).
- Leave your email address or use Facebook to comment.
- We will be using Random.org to choose the winners.
- Canadian and USA addresses.
Receive extra entries in the giveaway and increase your chances to win (Leave an additional comment for each):
- Register for the Grocery Alerts Coupon Trader
- Register for the Grocery Alerts Coupon Tracker
- Become a fan of Grocery Alerts Canada on Facebook.
- Follow @groceryalerts on Twitter
- Post this on your Twitter Post to your Twitter – Win a free jar of Wedderspoons Organics Manuka Honey
Grocery Alerts Canada has not been compensated for this review. Grocery Alerts was given the product to review by the company.