Finding the perfect coffee of coffee is not always as easy as it should be. Call me a coffee snob, however there is nothing worse that a bad cup of coffee and those cups of coffee are served more often than they should be.
Recently I’ve had a chance to review and sample Ethical Bean Coffee. Ethical Bean is 100% Fairtrade Certified, organic coffee. Based in Vancouver, BC Ethical Bean Coffee are ethical because they pride themselves in programs that respect the earth, their farmers that supply the beans right down to leaving a minimal environment footprint. In fact Ethical Bean Coffee roasts their beans in a 100% carbon neutral facility that has been designed to LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environment Design) CI standards.
With such ethical standard and with 8 varieties ranging from dark and rich to light and breezy I can see why “Oprah” rates Ethical Bean as one of her 100 Favorite things in 2010(featured in the December issue of O The Oprah Magazine).
Here is the news about the giveaway:
Visit Ethical Bean Coffee and out of the eight ranges they offer select which bag you would prefer. Leave a comment with your e-mail in your profile, and your preferred choice.
- Giveaway ends April 23th, 2011 @ midnight (Pacific Time).
- Leave your email address or use Facebook to comment.
- We will be using Random.org to choose the winners.
- Canadian addresses.
Receive extra entries in the giveaway and increase your chances to win (Leave an additional comment for each):
- Register for the Grocery Alerts Coupon Trader
- Register for the Grocery Alerts Coupon Tracker
- Become a fan of Grocery Alerts Canada on Facebook.
- Become a fan of Ethical Bean Coffee on Facebook.
- Follow @groceryalerts on Twitter
- Follow @Ethicalbean on Twitter
- Post this on your Twitter Post to your Twitter – Win a free bag of @Ethicalbean coffee
Grocery Alerts Canada has not been compensated for this review. Grocery Alerts was given the product to review by the company.