Any of our regular readers can see that we love to bake!
Well, Canada’s Baking and Sweets Show allows those who crave to experience everything that’s decadent and delicious. It’s a one-of-a-kind event catering to baking enthusiasts and everybody with a “sweet tooth”.
Canada’s Baking and Sweets Show presented by Redpath Sugar is a one-of-a-kind event catering to those who love to bake and everyone with a sweet tooth. Baking enthusiasts will have the chance to experience, taste, and buy the latest in Canada’s baking and sweets universe, as well as take a class with the best in the baking business.
Highlights of this year’s Canada’s Baking and Sweets Show presented by Redpath Sugar include:
- Baking demonstrations and hands-on classes with some of North America’s finest Cake Artists at the Cake Design Academy presented by Virgin Ice Premium Rolled Fondant (click here to register for a class)
- Each day at the show prominent pastry chefs taking on baking challenges at the Pastry King Competition presented by Cinelli-Esperia and Guittard Chocolate Company
- Some of the best cake artists and pastry chefs in the country competing in Food Network Canada’s Professional Baking Competitions (click here for rules and regulations) presented by McCall’s.
- Amateur bakers vying for a chance to earn a winning recipe across 10 different categories – from chocolate chip cookies to pumpkin cheesecake (click here for rules and regulations)
- Cake artists facing off for the best representation of Porter Airlines’ raccoon mascot in the Porter Airlines’ Cake Challenge
- The chance for one lucky guest to win a Baker’s Kitchen valued at $30,000 courtesy of Granite Transformations and Coast Wholesale Appliances as part of The Baker’s Kitchen Sweepstakes
The main stages at Canada’s Baking and Sweets Show presented by Redpath Sugar include:
- The Toronto Star Competition Stage, where celebrity bakers will perform and where all the competitions will be held
- The Canadian Living Demo Kitchen Stage presented by Porter Airlines, where recipes and product demonstrations will be presented over the three-day show
Additional highlights from Canada’s Baking and Sweets Show presented by Redpath Sugar include:
- Premier wedding cake designs on display at Today’s Bride Wedding Quarter presented by Artsy Baker Fondant
- Amazing Christmas-themed cakes at The Vinyl 95.3 FM Christmas Gallery presented by Duncan Hines
- Cookie and cupcake decorating activities for kids at the Canadian Living Family Zone sponsored by Robin Hood Flour
- Baking and sweet product pairings at The KX 94.7 FM Lounge
- Baked products and sweets from around the globe at The CHINRadio/TV International Way
Dates and Times
Friday, September 28 – 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday, September 29 – 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Sunday, September 30 – 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
6900 Airport Road
Parking is FREE! Over 5,000 spaces are available
Adults – $14
Seniors over 65 – $10
Children under 12 – FREE
Friday show only: Teachers and students (with valid student ID) – $6
We have 2 tickets for our readers to attend Canada’s Baking and Sweets Show.
Tell us why you’d like to go to Canada’s Baking and Sweets Show?