Here are this week’s best deals from the Western Foods weekly flyer.
The effective date of these deals are PRICES IN EFFECT Wednesday, Jan 15 , Tuesday, Jan 21, 2014.
|Whole Chickens 4.39 kg||$1.99 lb|
|Fresh Sausages, Beef, Pork or Turkey||20 % off|
|Leg Ham $8.80 kg||$3.99 lb|
|Sliced Meats 375-475 g||20 % off|
|Inside Round Steak $9.00 kg||$4.49 lb|
|Lasagna 907 g||$5.49 ea|
|Whole Chicken Stuffed $4.39 kg||$1.99 lb|
|Sole Fillets||$1.49/100 g|
|Sockeye Fillets||$2.29/100 g|
|Haddock Fillets 4 oz||$5.99 ea|
|Baby Dill||$0.99 ea|
|Baby Bok Choy $2.18 kg||$0.99 lb|
|Baby Bok Choy||$0.99 lb|
|Green Kale||$0.99 ea|
|English Cucumbers||2 for $1.50|
|Gala Apples 3 lb bag||2 for $5|
|Carrots||2 for $6|
|Fuji Apples||$1.49 lb|
|Bulk Mandarins||$0.59 lb|
|Grape Tomatoes||2 for $3|
Enjoy these related post(s):
Want a travel Card that knows no boundaries?
- Earn a Welcome Bonus of 25,000 Membership Rewards points (worth $250) just by making $500 in purchases in your first 3 months of membership. That's enough for a round-trip flight almost anywhere in North America!
- No annual fee for the first year. A value of $150!
- Earn 2 points for every $1 in Card purchases at eligible gas stations, grocery stores and drugstores in Canada
- Earn 2 points for every $1 in Card purchases for eligible travel purchases, including flights, hotels, car rentals, cruises, and more.
- Earn one point for every $1 in Card purchases everywhere else.
- Transfer your points to frequent flyer programs, or one-to-one to Aeroplan and Avios.
- Charge any travel including gas to your Card and pay with points, with no blackout periods.