1. Recycle the retail clasp hangers you get and reuse them as chip clips!
2. Wait until the jar of Nutella is almost done and add some ice cream to get every last portion of the jar!
3. Put pancake mix in a ketchup or squeeze bottle for a no-mess preparation.
4. To remove the stem from a strawberry, use a straw!
5. Use muffin tins and turn regular tortillas into crunchy taco shells.
6. Use a mountain climbing grip to carry your grocery bags up multiple flights of stairs.
7. Make a brownie in a mug.
8. No tears when cutting an onion – chew gum.
9. Use a muffin tin to serve condiments at a BBQ.
10. Use unscented dental floss to cut cakes.
11. Onions stored in pantyhose will last as long as 8 months.
13. Store delicate herbs like flowers, then cover with plastic, secure with a rubberband, and refrigerate.
18. Using a towel will keep your salad lettuce fresh all week long.
20. Add a dab of butter to the cut side of cheese to keep it from drying out.
27. Keep your pitcher of beer (or any other beverage) cold by putting a plastic cup of ice in it.
28. How to tell if avocado is ripe?
29. Create steamed hot dug buns while cooking hot dogs
30. Organize fridge with lazy susan
31. Cheap wine opener.
32. Slice Cherry Tomatoes. Put them between two lids, hold ’em still and slice away!
33. Frugal panini press – set iron to Cotton!
34. Use a wooden spoon to save an unwatched pot from boiling over.
35. How to open a pistacio
36. How to tell if meat is done
37. Stale bread solution
38. Easy and cleanest way to microwave bacon.
Any others that we missed?