Ready, set, read! Teach My Preschooler is the only all-in-one learning system that provides the educational tools necessary to help prepare preschoolers for kindergarten.
My daughter enjoyed pulling out everything that came in the kit. She plays with numbers and matches each number up with each number card. She uses the writing cards often as well. I’ve placed the kit in her playroom for her to explore on her own. So far she has pointed out numbers and now knows how to count way past 20 now! She can spell her own name and is practicing each letter of the alphabet.
About Teach Teach My Preschooler Learning Kit:
- Teach My Preschooler Learning Kit features 293 pieces.
- The the kit is divided into four sections Ready to Read, Ready to Print, Ready for 1-100, and Ready for Math.
- Each section is fully-coordinated with books, flashcards, posters, a print guide, transparencies and a magic drawing board, all in a portable and storable carrying case.
- Developed in consultation with Judith Rowlands, B Ed., M Ed., Teach My Preschooler is designed to give preschoolers a head start, develop fine motor skills, encourage parent/child interaction and increase school readiness skills.
- This kit is perfect for the little ones left at home, while the bigger kids go off to school.
The Teach My Preschool Learning Kit is a great gift as it has not batteries, no flashing lights or annoying music and sounds! I also love that my 3.5 year old is enjoying the ready to print booklets. These little booklets allows the kids to practice writing letters. The Teach My Preschooler Learning Kit retails for $40 which is phenomenal price for what you get because of how much kids will learn from this game.
For a chance to win one of these games check out the Holiday Gift Guide and enter in to win. One winner will be randomly selected December 13th 2015.