I found a great sale on Amazon.ca for the T-fal OptiGrill.
The T-fal OptiGrill is the first electric grill with Precision Grilling Technology which cooks food to your preference based on the program selected (burger, poultry, sandwiches, sausage and pork, red meat or fish) and by measuring the thickness of the food. The OptiGrill automatically adapts its grilling cycles to the thickness of the food. Thanks to a unique cooking level indicator, it lets you know the cooking progress and beeps at Rare, Medium and Well-done so you know when your meal is cooked the way you like it! The OptiGrill also features a defrost setting for cooking food from frozen to perfect in minutes and a manual setting for vegetables and personal recipes. The T-fal OptiGrill has a powerful 1,800-watt heating element and die-cast aluminum, non-stick coated plates. The plates are removable and dishwasher safe, for easy clean-up.
- 6 cooking programs with pre-set cooking temperatures for red meat, poultry, burgers, pork/ lamb, sandwiches, seafood and a manual function
- For any ingredient, any thickness, from rare to well-done. floating hinge.
- For any ingredient, any thickness, from rare to well-done, worldwide patent on cooking sensor with thickness measurement
- Colour-coded system to monitor the cooking process, worldwide patent on direct visualization of cooking levels
- 600 cm² of cooking surface on non-stick coating plates are detachable and dishwasher safe