Even if you’re not someone that likes sweets or stays away from them completely, it is hard to resist the Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bar. Believe me I made them and even the person who claims to be allergic to chocolate couldn’t resist.
The Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bar Recipe is ideal to serve over the holiday season and here is a copycat version of this delicious Starbucks treat. Try it out and let me know your what you think of it.
Here is a step by step guide to master the Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars. Unfortunately my camera broke so I had to use my ipad mini to take photos and they are not as great as they could be. Sorry…
Delicious and sweet Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bar Copycat Recipe. The perfect holiday dessert to serve.
- For the bar:
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 Cup Butter
- 1/2 Cup Golden Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour or substitute with GF flour
- 1/2 Cup Good quality chopped white chocolate
- 1/2 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1 Orange zested
- For the icing:
- 1 cup Good quality white Chocolate (I used Lindt white chocolate)
- 250 g Cream Cheese
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 2.5 Cups Icing Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Dried Cranberries
- To make the Bar: Heat oven to 350F.
- Line a 8-by-8-inch pan with parchment and butter
- In a saucepan melt the butter and allow to cool. Place the butter into the bowl once cooled and add the egg, golden sugar, vanilla, orange zest, and mix until combined.
- Add in the flour, make sure you don’t over mix the batter.
- Fold in the chopped white chocolate and dried cranberries, optional and stir to combine.
- Pour batter into prepared pan, smoothing it lightly with a spatula.
- Bake for 20 minutes es or the center is set and golden.
- In the meantime while waiting for the bar to cool down make the frosting.
- Using a double broiler melt the white chocolate slowly so it doesn’t burn. Once melted place 3/4 of the melt white chocolate in a mixing bowl and add in the cream cheese, vanilla essence, icing sugar and cranberries. Beat frosting until smooth and creamy.
- Using a spatula scrap the bowl and place the cream cheese frosting on top of the bars. Smooth out evenly.
- Drizzle the remaining melted chocolate onto the top.
- Allow the Cranberry Bliss Bars to set up for one hour before removing the parchment paper and servicing.
- Store bars in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
If you liked this recipe you might also like some other Starbucks copycat recipes we’ve posted on GroceryAlerts.ca