Shopper’s Drug Mart is having another Spend your points event!
Offer valid from Thursday, December 27, 2012 to Friday, December 28, 2012.
Spend 50,000 points and receive $100 off your purchase (That’s an extra $15!)
Spend 95,000 points and receive $200 off your purchase (That’s an extra $30!)
- Offer valid Thursday, December 27, 2012 to Friday, December 28, 2012, 2012 only.
- Taxes are payable on the full purchase price prior to the application of the discount reward.
- Offer is a reduction off your total pre-tax purchase price of products eligible for point redemption.
- Points are not redeemable for cash or credit. All other reward levels remain in effect during this promotion.
- Offer excludes prescription purchases, products with codeine, non-pointable items, tobacco products (where applicable), stamps, passport photos, lottery tickets, event tickets, transit tickets and passes, gift cards, prepaid phone cards, prepaid card products and Shoppers Home Health Care locations.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other Shoppers Optimum Points promotions or offers.
Enjoy these related post(s):
Want a travel Card that knows no boundaries?
- Earn a Welcome Bonus of 25,000 Membership Rewards points (worth $250) just by making $500 in purchases in your first 3 months of membership. That's enough for a round-trip flight almost anywhere in North America!
- No annual fee for the first year. A value of $150!
- Earn 2 points for every $1 in Card purchases at eligible gas stations, grocery stores and drugstores in Canada
- Earn 2 points for every $1 in Card purchases for eligible travel purchases, including flights, hotels, car rentals, cruises, and more.
- Earn one point for every $1 in Card purchases everywhere else.
- Transfer your points to frequent flyer programs, or one-to-one to Aeroplan and Avios.
- Charge any travel including gas to your Card and pay with points, with no blackout periods.