Here are this week’s best deals from the Shoppers Drug Mart flyer.
The effective date of these deals are valid from Saturday, Nov 30, 2013 – Friday, Dec 06, 2013.
|Angry bds Fruit Snacks 257 g, Bahlse Wafers 100 g, or Simply Food Fruit Bars 180 g
|Campbell’s Soup||$0.69 each|
|Cadbury chocolate Gift Boxes||$10.99 each|
|Carnaby Sweet Belgain Chocolate Fingers 300 g or||$3.49 each|
|Cadbury classic tin 500g Ganache Cookie Tin 200 g||$4.99 each|
|Carnaby Sweet Candy 300 – 400 g or Everyday market dried Fruit 150 g||$1.99 each|
|Carnaby Sweet Candy Canes||$1.99 ea|
|Carnaby Sweet Candy Tubes||$3.49 each|
|Carnaby Sweet chocolate Pretzel Trees||$5.99 ea|
|Coca-Cola or Pepsi Beverages Nov 30 & Dec 1||$1.99 ea|
|Dove 93 g, Lindt Swiis Classic or Caranby Sweet chocolate Bars 100 g||2 for $4|
|Everyday Market Ground Coffee||$6.99 ea|
|Ferrero Rocher 200 g, After Eight 300 g or Lindt Chocolate Bag 150 g||$4.99 each|
|Ferrero Rocher Chocolate Sticks 62.5 g, Lifesavers or Skittles Fun Books||$2.49 each|
|Hershey’s chocolate cellos 200g – 290g||$3.99 each|
|Ferrero rocher Diamond 259 g, or Gift Box 300 g Chocolate||$10.99|
|Halls Multipack||$3.99 ea|
|Hawkins Cheezies||$1.99 ea|
Shoppers Drug Mart Coupons
This includes bonus Shoppers Drug Mart Optimum Coupons.
Enjoy these related post(s):
Want a travel Card that knows no boundaries?
- Earn a Welcome Bonus of 25,000 Membership Rewards points (worth $250) just by making $500 in purchases in your first 3 months of membership. That's enough for a round-trip flight almost anywhere in North America!
- No annual fee for the first year. A value of $150!
- Earn 2 points for every $1 in Card purchases at eligible gas stations, grocery stores and drugstores in Canada
- Earn 2 points for every $1 in Card purchases for eligible travel purchases, including flights, hotels, car rentals, cruises, and more.
- Earn one point for every $1 in Card purchases everywhere else.
- Transfer your points to frequent flyer programs, or one-to-one to Aeroplan and Avios.
- Charge any travel including gas to your Card and pay with points, with no blackout periods.