Save on Foods and the Overwaitea Foods Group have updated their coupon policy, as of April 26, 2013.
Our coupon acceptance practices are designed to help extend more savings to our customers while ensuring we continue to offer an exceptional customer service experience to everyone in our stores.
Rules for manufacturer issued coupons:
- present your coupon at the time of purchase
- ensure all conditions stated on the coupon are met (product to purchase, size,
- flavour, quantity, etc.)
- ensure your coupon has a Canadian address
- ensure your coupon is redeemed prior to the expiration date
- if printed from the internet, your coupon is legible
- ensure your coupon is not a photocopy
- ensure your coupon is not issued by one of our competitors
- ensure your coupon is not a mail-in rebate
- Stacking is permitted – Each coupon applied to one item, must have a different UPC
- The value of the coupon(s) can exceed the item price at managers discretion
Guidelines for high volume coupon redeemers:
- Please call ahead to ensure we have adequate team members available on our front end at the time you plan to shop so that we can accommodate your needs while providing great service to our other customers.
- At checkout, please ensure that coupons are placed with each item to speed up the coupon validation and checkout process.
- If you hope to purchase large quantities of individual items, please provide 2 – 3 days notice to your local store manager so we can properly manage inventory requirements
- Please note that we reserve the right to limit quantities purchased based on inventory available for all customers.
- Please note that we will not accept large quantities of multiple coupons during any special promotional days. For more information, please see the store manager.
Store issued coupons: store coupons are distributed through flyers, email, in-store
kiosks, social media and direct mail.
Our store system reinforces the conditions of every coupon we receive to ensure
that specifications are met (including banner, date, product specifications, limits,
Can be combined with vendor (manufacturer) coupons
Here is a copy of the Overwaitea and Save on Foods coupon policy.