Safeway is known to be an expensive store. I think they have some great specials but they can be expensive for all your grocery shopping.
With every purchase at Safeway store between September 26th and 12th of February, 2015 each customer receives 1 stamp for every $10 spent in a single transaction.
$10.0 – $ 19.99 = 1 STAMP
$20.0 – $ 29.99 = 2 STAMPS
$30.0 – $ 39.99 = 3 STAMPS
$40.0 – $ 49.99 = 4 STAMPS
The collection of stamps are awarded based on the total purchase made in-store in a single transaction. Purchase exclusions include prescriptions, diabetes merchandise, insulin pumps, insulin pump supplies, transit passes, postage stamps, event tickets, liquor or fuel purchases, Tim Hortons and Starbucks beverages, Rug Doctor rentals, Redbox, DVD’s, enviro levies, recycling fees, bottle deposits, lottery, floral deliveries, specialty order hotline, online purchases, all gift cards and sales tax.
2. HOW DO I PURCHASE/REDEEM FOR PRODUCTS?
After the customer has earned the required amount of stamps indicated for a certain product, customer should take a product from the ZWILLING displayer located in every Safeway store and redeem it at the checkout. Cashier will take the saver card and verify if the number of stamps is correct. Once verification is complete, cashier will scan the product. The customer will receive the product without any additional payment.
PLEASE NOTE: There are two items in the offer which are not available for FREE with stamps. The Knife block and Sharpening steel require 20 stamps and an additional fee (see saver card for prices)
These knives feature:
- FRIODUR® Ice hardening for durability and edge retention.
- SIGMAFORGE® precision forged from a single piece of premium steel.
- Precision honing and laser monitoring ensure optimal cutting edge angles.
- Safety bolster to ensure balanced weight distribution.
- Contoured, ergonomic handle for hours of comfortable use.
- Five Star knives are Made in Germany.