We love to help our readers save money and a plain landline phone is really expensive in Canada.
We received a NetTalk Duo Wifi as a review product and were impressed!
I have spoken on MagicJack, and used SkypeOut service before but this is more clear and less static.
The netTALK DUO WiFi offers the same award-winning, money-saving features, international call plans, number porting, and superior, personal customer service as the original netTALK DUO and that other companies in the space can’t keep up with. In addition, the netTALK DUO WiFi brings communication freedom to a whole new level, as it can easily be set up anywhere in the world with a Wi-Fi connection. It brings ‘cord-cutting’ to a whole new level!”
- NEW Call Blocking (block annoying calls)
- NEW Call ID Blocking (protect your privacy)
- One year of service included
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Choose a phone number or keep your own
- Free local and long distance calling to the U.S. and Canada
- Live technical support, 7 days a week
- Flat-rate, ultra low-cost international call plans
- Free DUO-to-DUO-calls anywhere in the world
- Plugs directly into your router or computer
- Landline goes anywhere there is Internet
- 411 directory assistance
- Call waiting / caller ID / call forwarding
- 3-way calling / conference calling
- Visual voicemail
- Enhanced 911
The netTALK DUO WiFi is available in Canada at a suggested retail price of $74.95. You can find it cheaper at most retailers though.
We are giving away a netTALK DUO WiFi to a lucky Grocery Alerts reader.
Simply comment in the post with what you do with the money you save every year with a netTALK DUO WiFi?
One random commenter will win.
We will do a draw January 15, 2013.