Style Your Treasured Photos into Stunning Canvas Artwork with Canvas Press
Turn your favourite photo into a professional framed work of art.
Anyone that’s ever been married and gone out to to hire a professional photographer knows that to transform a simple wedding snapshot into a work of art can be one costly task.
I took one of my wedding photos, and turned it into a stunning professionally looking canvas print. The quality was so surprising impressive that the details in my dress, and even eyelashes were super clear. My husband was shocked when we came home and it was such a clear and wonderful memory of our wedding last summer.
Thanks to the generosity of Canvas Press, the winner will receive a 1.5” gallery canvas wrap 16”x20” and has a $117.86 value (including shipping).
You’ll get to choose your own photo to go on the canvas along with the border color or style.
Locate the image you want as a canvas and upload it to CanvasPress.com. It’s that simple.
Canvas Press offers 4 different canvas styles for you to choose from.
- Standard Stretched: If you intend to place the canvas into a frame.
- Gallery Wrap: If you want to hang the canvas as is on the wall. This is our most popular.
- Pick between
- 3” thick frames
- Canvas Only: If all you need is your image printed on canvas, then that’s what you’ll get.
Canvas Press offers a variety of custom sizes to suite all your needs.
- Standard Sizes, the more common sizes, 8"x10" to 36"x48".
- Custom Sizes: If you need a size just for you, then you can pick any size you need. Sizes range from 8 inches to 96 inches.
Canvas Press offers 3 different border styles for you to choose from.
- Image Border: The image itself to wrap around the edge of the canvas.
- Mirror Border: The part of the image closest to the edge is copied and flipped around to extend around the edge of the canvas, leaving your image cropped the way you want.
- Color Border: Your image will fill the front of the canvas completely and a solid color will create the border. Color selections are black, white or custom.
Canvas Press also offers enhancements that allow you to make adjustments to your original canvas to best suit the finished product you are looking for.
Convert to B&W or Sepia. They will adjust all aspects of the image to make sure to get the best exposure and contrast when converting the image to black & white or an antique sepia tone. Basic or Advanced Retouching if you just want a few small areas touched up like facial retouching, color-cast adjustments, and red-eye or date stamp removal.
Advanced Retouching is required for images that need extensive work to repair to their original likeness, or for situations where you would like the background changed or other major adjustments.
OilWorks True or Master Artist -Their artist will digitally paint your photograph to give it the look and feel of an oil painting.
True Artist paintings stay true to the original photograph while enhancing the smooth, brush-stroked look of a painting.
Master Artist paintings are a new masterpiece inspired by your original photograph and finished with an embellishing gel for a real 3D look and feel.
Art work has never been so affordable.
Here is the news about the giveaway:
Thanks to the wonderful generosity of Canvas Press, 1 winner will receive their own 1.5” gallery canvas wrap 16”x20” and has a $117.86 value (including shipping). You’ll get to choose your own photo to go on the canvas along with the border color or style.
Leave a comment with your e-mail in your profile.
- Giveaway ends June 10, 2010 @ midnight (Pacific Time).
- Leave your email address or use Facebook to comment.
- We will be using Random.org to choose the winner.
- US addresses and Canadian addresses (Canadian winner will need to pay a $10 US customs fee – due to the high value of the prize).
Receive extra entries in the giveaway and increase your chances to win (Leave an additional comment for each):
- Post our coupon widget on your website (http://www.groceryalerts.ca/coupon-ticker-on-your-website) on your website. (3 extra entries)
- Become an RSS feed subscriber (3 extra entries)
- Become a fan of Grocery Alerts Canada on Facebook.
- Follow @groceryalerts on Twitter
- Follow @canvaspress on Twitter
- Become a fan of Canvas Press on Facebook.
- Blog about this giveaway on your personal website
Grocery Alerts Canada has not been compensated for this review. Grocery Alerts was given the product to review by the company.
We have a winner!