44 Wide is a boutique large format print company established by father and son team Michael Moran and Thomas Moran to serve Toronto’s novice and professional photographic community.
We e-mailed Michael a photo from our wedding. We were married last summer on Friday July 10, 2010 on a beautiful summer day in Victoria, BC. We chose this photo because the photo captured a great memory. As part of their work, 44 Wide optimized the photo to remove any blemishes. The original photo had extra people because the photo was taken at the breakwater on Dallas Rd in Victoria. A similar photo was taken in the local newspaper, Time Colonist with many people in the background with us walking hand in hand. During the exchange, Michael explained to us what was going on.
It turned into a brilliant piece of artwork suitable for our lounge.
We really appreciated the hard work and e-mail communication to make the photo look as great as possible. 44 Wide did a great job every step of the way and we would recommend them for their complete service – canvas and photo touchup.
Here is the news about the giveaway:
Thanks to the wonderful generosity of 44 Wide, 1 winner will receive their own 16" x 20" Gallery-Wrapped canvas.
Leave a comment with your e-mail in your profile.
- Giveaway ends August 30, 2010 @ midnight (Pacific Time).
- Leave your email address or use Facebook to comment.
- We will be using Random.org to choose the winner.
- Canadian addresses only.
Receive extra entries in the giveaway and increase your chances to win (Leave an additional comment for each):
- Post our coupon widget on your website (http://www.groceryalerts.ca/coupon-ticker-on-your-website) on your website. (3 extra entries)
- Register for the Grocery Alerts Coupon Tracker (5 extra entries)
- Become an RSS feed subscriber (3 extra entries)
- Become a fan of Grocery Alerts Canada on Facebook.
- Follow @groceryalerts on Twitter
- Follow @44 wide on Twitter
- Post this on your Twitter Post to your Twitter – Giveaway of 44wide 16 x 20 Canvas http://www.groceryalerts.ca/review-and-giveaway-of-44-wide-16×20-gallery-wrapped-canvas (3 extra entries)
- FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES – Blog about this giveaway, with a link to http://www.groceryalerts.ca and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you’ve blogged about this.
- Add Grocery Alerts to your blogroll (using http://www.groceryalerts.ca) (2 entries)
Grocery Alerts Canada has not been compensated for this review. Grocery Alerts was given the product to review by the company.
Congratulations, we have a winner!
Enjoy these related post(s):
Want a travel Card that knows no boundaries?
- Earn a Welcome Bonus of 25,000 Membership Rewards points (worth $250) just by making $500 in purchases in your first 3 months of membership. That's enough for a round-trip flight almost anywhere in North America!
- No annual fee for the first year. A value of $150!
- Earn 2 points for every $1 in Card purchases at eligible gas stations, grocery stores and drugstores in Canada
- Earn 2 points for every $1 in Card purchases for eligible travel purchases, including flights, hotels, car rentals, cruises, and more.
- Earn one point for every $1 in Card purchases everywhere else.
- Transfer your points to frequent flyer programs, or one-to-one to Aeroplan and Avios.
- Charge any travel including gas to your Card and pay with points, with no blackout periods.