Whether you’re grinding your own peanuts or buying natural peanut butter in a jar, peanut butter is one of the best ingredients to have in your fridge. That is if you like peanut butter. It is a great source of nutrition as well as healthy fat, protein and fiber too!
These bars are loaded with protein using hemp seeds and flavoured with coconut and peanut butter. Giving you a rich and decadent-tasting healthy treat. Yum yum!
Raw peanut butter and coconut squares are rich and decadent tasting. Packed with protein makes them a healthy treat.
- 1/4 cup coco nibs
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 tsp of hemp seeds
- 2 tsp organic honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cups large flake rolled oats
- Line an 8" square pan with coconut oil.
- Place all the ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix until well blended together. I used my KitchenAid mixer alternatively you could use a food processor too.
- Place the ingredients into the square pan and tightly pack in the mixture.
- Place in the frezzer until firm. Once firm cut into 16-20" squares.