Despite the known health benefits of adopting a “raw food” lifestyle, many are hesitant to give up cooked foods due to the misconception that “eating raw” means submitting to a lifetime of cold, boring salads and unfulfilled protein needs. But one book is about to redefine how we think of raw food altogether.
This Raw Food recipe book is loaded with delicious French-inspired recipes and beautiful pictures of everything from 100% raw Cucumber and Mint Soup to barely-cooked Veal Steak with Mushrooms.
It is created as a guide to help readers change shopping and eating habits without sacrificing flavor, the curious omnivore will soon agree that the raw lifestyle is within reach. Some recipes include:
- Spinach, Avocado and Ginger Soup (100% Raw)
- Raw beetroot, Nut and Grapefruit Salad (100% Raw)
- Coconut and Passion Fruit Tuna
- Veal Tartare with Oysters and Seaweed
- Sesame and Clementine Dressing (100% Raw)
- Pineapple, Sage and Ginger Sorbet (100% Raw)
- Mango, Passion Fruit and Mascarpone Ice Cream
Inspired by a new generation of French chefs, RAW FOOD FRENCH STYLE stimulates the appetite and imagination through a celebration of nature in its most natural form, helping readers re-discover the joy of eating minimally processed foods.