I amĀ pulling the trigger on this commercial quality juicer on Amazon (on sale from $450)!
What really attracted me to this is the ability to make nut butters and being able to get all my nutrients from the juicer and to avoid buying soy milk and almond milk (making it at home instead).
This juicerĀ features:
- Low speed, masticating style juicing system
- Omega’s Nutrition Center does more than just juice. You can turn nuts into nut butters (an all-natural peanut butter), make baby food from natural, fresh ingredients, whip up soy milk, extrude pasta, grind coffee and spices, and mince herbs and garlic.
- Includes a GE Ultem Auger which is 8x stronger than most other plastics.
- Powerful gear reduction is equivalent to a 2HP Motor.
- Juicer processes at 80rpm’s. Low speed or masticating style juicer squeezes, instead of grinding, which allows the juice to maintain its pure color, natural taste, vitamins and nutrients.
- Dual stage juicer. First, juice is extracted by crushing the fruit or vegetable. Then, before the pulp is ejected, the pulp is squeezed during the second pressed stage. This results in a higher yield of juice and a very dry pulp.
- Extracts the maximum amount of nutrients, vitamins, taste and juice from minimum amounts of fruits, vegetables, leafy greens such as spinach and kale, even wheatgrass.
- Economical. Since the juicer is so efficient and productive, you’ll get the greatest amount of juice from the least amount of produce.
- The low speed system does not mean a longer time to juice. It means a more efficient juicer. More nutrients and antioxidants, plus better flavored juice and freshness.
- Engineered for quiet operation and longer life.
The reviews on Amazon are quite impressive and is rated 4.5 out of 5 stars.
Other cheaper juicers you will end up using more fruits/veggies and not be able to have as much juice. This also features an incredible 15 year warranty!
Here is the link to the promotion on Amazon.ca.