We love coffee and we wanted to share with our readers a complete list of freebies across Canada for National Coffee Day for 2012:
In Canada, all 7-Eleven stores will give away a large, 20-ounce cup of coffee to customers on Friday September 28, 2012. The giveaway includes 7-Eleven’s 100 percent Colombian Coffee and its seasonal Spiced Pumpkin Latte. They currently have about 7 different blends at their stores.
Krispy Kreme will commemorate National Coffee Day with a free 12 oz. cup of coffee at participating Canadian locations on Saturday, September 29, 2012.
As an added perk, fans can enter to win one of 75 coffee prize packs that include FREE Krispy Kreme Signature Coffee for a year, a Krispy Kreme t-shirt and a coffee mug. Enter at http://NationalCoffeeDayGiveaway.com/.
No free coffee!
Beginning October 1 Tim Hortons is launching Tims Tour, an online photo sharing contest giving Canadian coffee lovers a chance to win free coffee for a year or the grand prize of a $5,000 trip.
To enter, Canadians are asked to share a photo of themselves with their cup of Tim Hortons coffee in a setting that is unique to their hometown. Twenty-one regional winners will win free coffee for a year and there will also be a random draw for all eligible entries for the grand prize. For more details on the contest, visit http://www.everycup.ca/TimsTour.
Every September, the DVBA teams up with Downtown Victoria cafes for a morning of free coffee for people who work downtown. The only catch is that you have to bring in your own mug.
|2% Jazz||Hudson Building|
|Aegean Cafe||731 Fort Street|
|AJ’s Organic Coffee||Atrium Building|
|Awesome organic Coffee||717 Douglas Street|
|Bean Around The World||533 Fisgard Street|
|Cafe Veneto||Hotel Rialto|
|Caffe Artigiano||1140 Government Street|
|Castello Coffee||1802 Douglas Street|
|Dutch Bakery||718 Fort Street|
|Grindstone Cafe||504 Herald Street|
|Habit Coffee Atrium||Atrium Building|
|Habit Coffee Chinatown||522 Pandora Avenue|
|Macchiato on Broad||1002 Broad Street|
|Macchiato on Johnson||780 Johnson Street|
|Mirage on Blanshard||1121 Blanshard Street|
|Mirage on Yates||733 Yates Street|
|Murchie’s Tea & Coffee||1110 Government Street|
|Paradiso Di Stelle||Bastion Square|
|Penelope’s Caffe||739 Pandora Avenue|
|PiCNiC||506 Fort Street|
|QV’s Cafe & Bakery||1701 Government Street|
|Serious Coffee on Blanshard||1609 Blanshard Street|
|Serious Coffee on Broad||1280 Broad Street|
|Shine Cafe||1320 Blanshard Street|
|Street Level Espresso||714 Fort Street|
|Union Pacific||537 Herald Street|
|Wild Coffee||632 Yates Street|
|Willie’s Bakery & Cafe||537 Johnson Street|
Here are some more fun facts about coffee drinking habits in Canada:
- Coffee is important to Canadians, with 73% of the population consuming coffee on a weekly basis.
- The average Canadian coffee drinker consumes approximately 13 cups of coffee per week, or two cups per day.
Enjoy these related post(s):
Want a travel Card that knows no boundaries?
- Earn a Welcome Bonus of 25,000 Membership Rewards points (worth $250) just by making $500 in purchases in your first 3 months of membership. That's enough for a round-trip flight almost anywhere in North America!
- No annual fee for the first year. A value of $150!
- Earn 2 points for every $1 in Card purchases at eligible gas stations, grocery stores and drugstores in Canada
- Earn 2 points for every $1 in Card purchases for eligible travel purchases, including flights, hotels, car rentals, cruises, and more.
- Earn one point for every $1 in Card purchases everywhere else.
- Transfer your points to frequent flyer programs, or one-to-one to Aeroplan and Avios.
- Charge any travel including gas to your Card and pay with points, with no blackout periods.