The famous rich and delicious Molten Lava Cake can now be purchased in your grocery store. A common dessert found on just about every restaurant’s dessert menu.
Hansells has recently launched their new Molten cakes in three different flouvours. Chocolate, Toffee and Banana, over the top Molten Lava Cakes. They are a quick and easy dessert idea ready in just 30 seconds.
You can dress them up with fruit, almonds, chocolate chips, sprinkles or whipped cream for a feast of flavours. Serve it up as a birthday cake or turn it into a cake decorating party.
There are two single cup servings per package, this is the perfect emergency dessert that is microwavable and ready in 30 seconds. Suggested retail price of $4.99.
Molten Lava Cakes are a rich, gooey and delicious treat ideally to serve at a dinner party. Once heated they taste as fresh as if they were baked the same day.
For a list of stores that are currently offering Molten Cakes click here. Alternatively you can purchase them online.
Now for the giveaway, Hansells Food Group has kindly offered to giveaway a case that contains six 220g units of molten cakes. One winner will be randomly selected on Dec. 20 2012.
Enjoy these related post(s):
Want a travel Card that knows no boundaries?
- Earn a Welcome Bonus of 25,000 Membership Rewards points (worth $250) just by making $500 in purchases in your first 3 months of membership. That's enough for a round-trip flight almost anywhere in North America!
- No annual fee for the first year. A value of $150!
- Earn 2 points for every $1 in Card purchases at eligible gas stations, grocery stores and drugstores in Canada
- Earn 2 points for every $1 in Card purchases for eligible travel purchases, including flights, hotels, car rentals, cruises, and more.
- Earn one point for every $1 in Card purchases everywhere else.
- Transfer your points to frequent flyer programs, or one-to-one to Aeroplan and Avios.
- Charge any travel including gas to your Card and pay with points, with no blackout periods.