From fantastic finger foods and crowd-pleasing meals, to irresistible desserts, the lineup of new M&M products is sure to add variety to your freezer this season!
This is something I have never tried before, Cranberry Cake. It’s the kind of cake that is easy to eat, not too heavy or sweet. Real whipped cream, featuring layers of moist vanilla cake and a cranberry preserve. This is a perfect cake to serve with coffee while you are entertaining this holiday season. (1kg – Retail price: $14.99)
I also tried M&M new Salt & Pepper Calamari Rings (320g/11.3oz – Retail price: $9.99). These are great for any gathering! I indulged one night to commence the start of the holiday season with my husband.
I enjoyed these as an appetizer and they tasted high-quality restaurant-style breaded calamari rings with a delicious crumb coating. This calamari remains exceptionally tender, yet perfectly crisp with a distinct pepper taste.
This holiday season, the frozen food experts at M&M Meats are introducing new party foods that are easy to prepare and fun to serve, making your get-togethers more delicious than ever, so you can get out of the kitchen quickly and spend more time with those who matter most, your family and friends.
Enjoy these related post(s):
Want a travel Card that knows no boundaries?
- Earn a Welcome Bonus of 25,000 Membership Rewards points (worth $250) just by making $500 in purchases in your first 3 months of membership. That's enough for a round-trip flight almost anywhere in North America!
- No annual fee for the first year. A value of $150!
- Earn 2 points for every $1 in Card purchases at eligible gas stations, grocery stores and drugstores in Canada
- Earn 2 points for every $1 in Card purchases for eligible travel purchases, including flights, hotels, car rentals, cruises, and more.
- Earn one point for every $1 in Card purchases everywhere else.
- Transfer your points to frequent flyer programs, or one-to-one to Aeroplan and Avios.
- Charge any travel including gas to your Card and pay with points, with no blackout periods.