Here are this week’s best deals from Maxi weekly flyer.
The effective date of these deals are Thursday Jan 09, - Wednesday Jan 15, 2014
|Boneless blade roast cut from Canada AA grade beef or higher or USDA Select grade beef or higher||$2.88|
|Rice premium scented 8 kg||$10.88|
|Family Size cereal selected varieties 515 – 700 g||$3.61|
|Drinkable yogurt 225 g||3 for $1.88|
|Snack cakes, margarine, juice or drinks||$2.97|
|Sole fillets or chicken tournedos frozen||$5.88|
|Bacon 500 g||$3.88|
|Pork loin centre cut chop||$3.88|
|Back ribs frozen 680 g||$9.88|
|Cooked shrimp frozen 56/65 count/lb peeled & deveined 340 g||$5.88|
|Flame Savours selected varieties, frozen 500 g||$8.88|
|Havarti selected varieties or submarine sandwich pkg of 6||$4.88|
|Whole chicken air chilled||$2.88 lb|
|Shaved chicken or turkey or shaved deli meats or cheese shreds||$3.88|
|Chubs 500 g||$2.88|
|Tilapia frozen||$1.88 lb|
|Mini carrots 340 g||$0.88|
|Cheesecake or apple blossoms 456/600 g||$5.88|
|Tomates raisins chopine, blackberries or grape tomatoes||2 for $2.88|
|Classic Iceberg or colourful coleslaw||2 for $1.88|
|Tarts, squares or nanaimo bars 348 – 510 g||$3.88 pqt|
Enjoy these related post(s):
Want a travel Card that knows no boundaries?
- Earn a Welcome Bonus of 25,000 Membership Rewards points (worth $250) just by making $500 in purchases in your first 3 months of membership. That's enough for a round-trip flight almost anywhere in North America!
- No annual fee for the first year. A value of $150!
- Earn 2 points for every $1 in Card purchases at eligible gas stations, grocery stores and drugstores in Canada
- Earn 2 points for every $1 in Card purchases for eligible travel purchases, including flights, hotels, car rentals, cruises, and more.
- Earn one point for every $1 in Card purchases everywhere else.
- Transfer your points to frequent flyer programs, or one-to-one to Aeroplan and Avios.
- Charge any travel including gas to your Card and pay with points, with no blackout periods.