Here are this week’s best deals from Maxi weekly flyer.
The effective date of these deals are Thursday Dec 06, - Wednesday Dec 12, 2013
|Instant coffee 150-200 g||$1.97|
|Natural spring water||$2.77|
|Margarine 907 g||$3.77|
|Chicken drumsticks or thighs||$1.87 lb|
|Pork loin centre cut chop||$3.77 lb|
|Cooked shrimp 340 g||$4.97|
|BBQ chicken 800 g||$7.27|
|Fresh whole chicken, air chilled, tray pack||$2.77 lb|
|Smoked toupie ham quarter||$2.47 lb|
|Boneless blade roast||$4.77 lb|
|Smoked meat pouches 4 x 50 g||$3.98|
|Pork combo or gluten free sausages 750g/1kg||$6.97|
|Brocoli size 18||$1.47|
|Clementines 5 lb box||$3.44|
|Mixed in-shell nuts 1 lb bag||$3.47|
|Fresh Attitude salad kits 342 – 347 g||$3.97|
|Mini yellow, red or mixed potatoes 680 g||2 for $5|
|Blackberries 170 g||$1.44|
|Florida red grapefruit||5 for $2|
Enjoy these related post(s):
Want a travel Card that knows no boundaries?
- Earn a Welcome Bonus of 25,000 Membership Rewards points (worth $250) just by making $500 in purchases in your first 3 months of membership. That's enough for a round-trip flight almost anywhere in North America!
- No annual fee for the first year. A value of $150!
- Earn 2 points for every $1 in Card purchases at eligible gas stations, grocery stores and drugstores in Canada
- Earn 2 points for every $1 in Card purchases for eligible travel purchases, including flights, hotels, car rentals, cruises, and more.
- Earn one point for every $1 in Card purchases everywhere else.
- Transfer your points to frequent flyer programs, or one-to-one to Aeroplan and Avios.
- Charge any travel including gas to your Card and pay with points, with no blackout periods.