Kale Fritters Recipe
If you are looking for something delicious to server anytime of the day to your family and those picky eaters here is a Kale Fritters recipe that was a huge hit with my 14 month old as well as us adults.
Keep this recipe handy because I know it will be loved, did I mention it was super healthy too!
A delicious and healthy Kale Fritter Recipe your whole family will love even those picky eaters.
- 2 Cups Kale leaves finely chopped
- 2 tsp Ginger root minced
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 4 Large Eggs
- 3 Tbsp Flour (white or whole wheat)
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 Cup Water if needed
- Finely chop Kale leaves and ginger or use food processor.
- In a large bowl beat eggs add flour, salt, baking powder and cumin into the food processor. Once well combined fold in the kale mixture. If the mixture is too thick pour a little water into it to thin it out.
- Heat a large heavy skillet on medium high heat. Place a tablespoon drop of the mixture onto the frying pan.
- Cook each fritter for 4 minutes on each side. You should be able to fry 3-5 at a time.
What do you think, will you be making this delicious Kale Fritters recipe for your family?