Here are this week’s best deals from IGA Quebec weekly flyer.
The effective date of these deals are From Thursday, Nov 28, to Wednesday, Dec 04, 2013.
|Cole Slaw, 454 g, Garden Salad 340 g, Whole White mushrooms 227 g||$0.99|
|Fresh Chicken Breast||$1.99 lb|
|Angus Beef Flap Meat||$10.99 lb|
|French Roast||$4.99 lb|
|Fresh Stuffed Pork Tenderloins||$7.99 lb|
|T-bone or Wings Steak||$9.99 lb|
|Beef Cubes||$4.99 lb|
|Whole Duck Fole Gras in a jar||$22.99|
|Duck Fole Gras Block||$9.99 lb|
|Turkey or Pork Stuffing||$3.99|
|Fresh Boneless Stewing Pork Cubes||$2.99 lb|
|Fresh Pork Sirloin Chops||$2.99 lb|
|Greenhouse Red tomatoes||$2.99 lb|
|Seedless Cucumbers||2 for $6|
|Frech fine Herbs||$0.99|
|Iceberg Lettuce||$1.29 lb|
|beets or Carrots||2 for $5|
|Crown of Broccoli||$1.99|
|Celery Root||$0.99 lb|
Enjoy these related post(s):
Want a travel Card that knows no boundaries?
- Earn a Welcome Bonus of 25,000 Membership Rewards points (worth $250) just by making $500 in purchases in your first 3 months of membership. That's enough for a round-trip flight almost anywhere in North America!
- No annual fee for the first year. A value of $150!
- Earn 2 points for every $1 in Card purchases at eligible gas stations, grocery stores and drugstores in Canada
- Earn 2 points for every $1 in Card purchases for eligible travel purchases, including flights, hotels, car rentals, cruises, and more.
- Earn one point for every $1 in Card purchases everywhere else.
- Transfer your points to frequent flyer programs, or one-to-one to Aeroplan and Avios.
- Charge any travel including gas to your Card and pay with points, with no blackout periods.