The holidays are officially here! Grocery Alerts Canada knows that finding the perfect gift for everyone on your list can be a difficult task, so we’re making your job a little easier! We’ve curated a list of some of our favorite things this holiday season. We have gift ideas for everyone, even the hard to shop for ones!
Ready for the best news of all? You might not have to do any shopping because we’re giving away a good portion of the products featured on our 2015 Holiday Gift Guide! That’s right, one VERY lucky Grocery Alerts reader will win these products listed in the 2015 Holiday Gift Guide prize package!
For the Foodies
1. Gluten Free Bites – Chewy and moist on the inside with a lightly toasted crunch on the outside. Their decadent flavors are perfect for holiday gifting. They’re also Non-GMO Project Verified, certified gluten–free, vegan and Kosher! $5/ 4oz bag.
2. Intemperanita Chocolate – Truly a healthy vegan gluten free chocolate. Swizz inspired Pave Glace dark soft chocolate with coconut oil that just melts in your mouth. $20
3. Chosen Foods – A food brand that provides high quality and healthy superfoods from all across the world, using sustainable farming practices. Their products consist of foods such as Avocado Oil, Chia seeds, Quinoa and on the go bars. Any one product makes a great gift or stocking stuffer for those foodies.Price varies depending on product. $25
4. Zest Tea – A line of caffeine enhanced teas designed for energy and mental clarity. Each of our blends has been infused with a natural tea extract, which boosts caffeine levels to be on par with coffee. A great stocking stuffer! $10/tin
5. Crispy Green Crispy Fruit– Light and crispy natural freeze-dried fruit snacks with no artificial flavour enhancement. No additives or preservatives. No fat, or cholesterol. No skin or cores. Natural fruit fiber and nutrients. Leave the sugar out of the kid’s stocking this year and try a sweet healthy Crispy Green Crisp instead. $15 Case of 12.
1. LaRitzy – Beauty in a box that is cruelty free and non toxic VEGAN beauty products right to the doorstep! Month after month or a limited time. Includes a mix of full size and deluxe samples. Perfect gift idea for woman that want better quality beauty brands. $25/month
2. Ball-On- Wall Massager – A massage apparatus designed to provide quick and lasting relief from chronic pain, stress and tension to areas of the body that include neck, shoulders, hip, sciatic, hands, feet, and back. Features small, lightweight, portable design ideal for managing pain and stress at work, play or the mom that carries the babies around all day. $15
3. Fashionista Tea – Organic Orange Chamomile, is a perfect stocking stuffer to help anyone on your list unwind. Its has a sweet and velvety taste with an aroma of relaxation in this Orange Chamomile blend. This tisane is Zen but still has a complex finish with hints of lime, cinnamon and apple. $10/tin
4. Nubian Heritage products – Quality bath and body, and haircare products for under that actually has a pleasing non overpowering smell. A lovely stuffer for any women. $20
For the Women
1. Muichic Natural Jewelry – Organic jewelry collection is bold, fun, colorful, eco-chic and best of all it’s natural feel-good fashion. Perfect for the fashionista mom. Prices vary depending on piece.
2. Enclosed, Panty of the month club – The worlds finest panty of the month club, is the perfect gift for any occasion, especially the holidays. Enclosed gifts are about giving a woman a small luxury. Agreed! Very impressive. Price varies depending on how many months you choose. Starting at $55.
3. Isabelle Grace Jewelry – Show how much your mom rocks with this stylish piece. Made of fine (.999) silver, this charm can be personalized with a name of up to 10 characters, as well as a date. The perfect gift for the special person in your life. $78.00
4. Govinds Grove Scarves – A scarf is that wonderful accessory and a fabulous gift idea that can make a women look stylish without sacrificing comfort. Spend the day looking gorgeous and feeling ultra comfortable in handblock printed scarves. These Govinds Grove Scarves are made with lusciously soft gossamer cotton weave. $30
For the Men
1. Rahul & Anthony cufflinks – Unique line of Italian made cufflinks. Uniting the vibrancy and boldness of Murano glass. Each design are meticulous, to ensure each pair of cufflinks showcases good craftsmanship. Dad will love these! $130
2. The Tile – A tiny Bluetooth tracker and easy-to-use app that finds everyday items in seconds—like your phone, keys, and wallet so that you will never loose anything ever again! Ideal gift for the extremely busy guy. $25
3. Bad Pickle Tees – Small punny foodie t-shirt line that are sold online only. Fashion for foodies brining foodies together with fashion. $20.00
4. Bondic, the 1st liquid plastic welder – It fixes just about anything in 4 seconds. It’s kind of like a 3D printer that fits in your pocket. Now we know why they call him the handy guy. $35
For the Tweens
1. XShot Selfie Stick – These come in 6 brilliant colors and top construction, along with a universal phone holder and Bluetooth remote, soft-touch silicone grip, compact and sturdy feather-like design. For the next generation that enjoy taking selfies!$40
2. Refresh H2Go water filtration bottle – An affordable water filtration bottle. One filter equates to 300 disposable plastic bottles. This is the perfect stocking stuffer for a child or a kid looking to stay hydrated while remaining environmentally conscious. Bottles range from $6.99 – $10.99
3. Classic Writey WhiteyBoard – Whiteboard decals put the fun in functional when it comes to keeping track of to-do lists, homework, chores, and games.
Decals won’t damage paint or finish and are available in playful shapes like thought bubbles, as well as the more straight forward lists and calendars. This is handy for kids and busy families. Price range starting at $6.
4. Fitivities Game – The perfect gift for that active family. Teams race to complete unique physical activities while trying to stay one step ahead of the competition. $39.99
For the Kids
1. CraftyCroc – A brand new company selling arts and craft supplies such as Liquid Chalk Markers and Chalkboard Labels. The company provides quality crafty products allowing the kids to be creative or as CraftyCrocs says it where Fun and Creativity Meet Quality. Starting at $10
2. Flying Buttress Lunch Bag – An attractive lunch bag! Features a zipper enclosure, snaps to receive one interchangeable accessory panel, one exterior zip pocket, one interior mesh pouch to keep delicate items separate. The interior PVC-free and BPA-free lining is easy to clean and will help keep her lunch fresh. $45
3. Lego Friend Heartlake Private Jet Building Kit – Need we say more! Get the kids to set off on a dream vacation in an exclusive Private Jet. Accessory elements include a suitcase, bag, drinks, flower, tray and a laptop; open up the jet for easy play inside. $30
4. Teach My Preschooler Learning Kit – A Canadian company, screen free award winning learning kit for ages 0-6. Encourage one on one time and give parents all the tools to teach the basics. $39.99
For the Babies
1. Baby Kids Maracas – Sound with every shake of your baby’s hand. Stimulates children’s rhythm development and makes a great tool to attract baby’s attention.$5
2. Ava Silicone Teething Necklace for Mom – Made for mothers by mothers. A safe, soft and smooth baby teether.BPA free, PVC free, Latex free, Lead free and free from heavy metals. $25
3. Stonz Baby Booties – A perfect boot to get the little ones walking outside in the cooler weather. Water and wind-resistant coated nylon upper with fleece lining. Canadian Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Approval. $25
4. Merino Kids Baby Sleep Sack – For parents who want the very best! Maintain sleep routine with this world’s best selling merino sleep bag. A luxuriously soft Superfine Merino wool. 100% natural, itch-free and allergy-safe. $119
For the Hostess
1. ET-735 Bluetooth Thermometer – be your smart device’s new cooking companion. Connect the BBQ thermometer via Bluetooth to your iPhone, iPad, Android or tablet to monitor the temperature of your food and grill. The ET–735 allows you to connect up to four water-resistant probes, and will alert you via its accompanying Redi-Chek app once the desired temperature has been reached. The app includes 15 preset temperatures for all types of meat, or you can input a custom temperature. $80
2. f**ktionary – A party game that reveals your twisted side! Contains 300 dirty words professionally printed on premium cards, includes game rules, custom sore card, blank paper and pencils, shrink wrapped in a custom box. $35
3. WoollyPocket Living Wall Planter -A modular, self-watering living wall planter that attaches just about anywhere. Designed made in the USA from durable, 100% recycled milk jugs and is BPA free. $20
4. Dive in Deck – Cards to Ignite and Inspire Deeper Conversation. Dive In Deck is like a cosmic permission slip to put down your devices and DIVE IN to deep and meaningful connection with yourSelf and others. $20
5. Dancing Moon Coffee -Premium brand that’s small batch, single source, strictly organic and fair trade compliant, using only the highest standards in roasting. The product line focuses on beans from the world’s best single source plantations. $25/2lbs
For the Traveller
1. PortaPocket – helps you safely and hands free carry your essentials, no matter what you’re wearing. Its comfy, detachable/interchangeable and easy to use. Sweat resistant too. Ideal for ID, cash, cards, keys, cell phones, passports, makeup and hygiene items, medical devices, more. $85
2. For The Home T – Super cool helps you show off your home state pride, stylishly. Insanely soft, made in the USA and we donate 10% of profits to multiple sclerosis research. $32
3. PaperRamma – Give a sweet dear memory for Christmas. Design gurus that work with you to designs your own personal piece of art work in a print. They also provide 100% guarantee satisfaction. $Reasonable. (Prices range depending on artwork.)
4. Canadian Travel Hacking Book – How to travel for less and learn how to master the art of travel so that travel doesn’t have to be expensive. $10 includes ebook.
5. NoonVR Headset – A fun virtual reality headset at a great price! Transcend the world around you into a truly immersive and interactive virtual reality experience any time anywhere – change your phone into a movie theatre. $90
Send this to friend