To make grocery shopping easy The Healthy Shopper has put together their picks for Fall 2012. They are their top natural, organic and eco-conscious picks to help Canadian families eat and live healthier. They have selected healthier alternatives to conventional salad dressings, sauces, household cleaners and feminine hygiene products.
The Healthy Shoppers Randy Boyer and Andrea Donsky also provide the Healthy Shopper Coupon Booklet to make natural and organic eating more affordable.
The first choice is the Asian brand San-J. They offer prepared sauces where we generaly find high amounts of sodium and preservatives. Four of their favourite gluten-free and tasty Asian-inspired sauces were picked.
- San-J brand Gluten-Free Orange Sauce – a delicate, spiced orange flavour that makes an authentic tasting Asian Orange Chicken.
- San-J brand Gluten-Free Teriyaki sauce that has a mildly sweet flavour, and makes an excellent marinade or a delicious addition to fried rice.
- San-J brand Tamari Peanut Asian dressing is a “must” for salads. It also adds an Asian twist to coleslaws, pasta or fruit salads.
- San-J brand Gluten-Free Tamari Soy Sauce is milder tasting than the regular soy sauce, but tastes a little richer because it goes through a natural fermentation process, making it a flavourful enhancer for many dishes.
The Healthy Shoppers are also fans of Natracare for years and another Fall 2012 pick. Natracare is a brand of feminine hygiene products that has been around for more than 20 years offering a full range of 100% organic sanitary products. Natracare’s products are certified organic, they don’t contain any synthetics, “cotton-like” substitutes, perfume or chlorine and are recommended by Gynaecologists and completely compostable, right down to the packaging.
Natracare has also launched a new product, Natracare Organic Cotton Intimate Wipes. They are scented with natural plant extracts of calendula and chamomile.
Included into the Healthy Shopper Picks is Simply Natural Organic salad dressings. These salad dressings are certified organic and the salad dressings I’ve tried so far are ful of flavour with a wide range to choose from.
Their last pick is is Ecover a plant and mineral-based cleaning collection that is phosphate-free, not tested on animals, have a minimum impact on aquatic life, are suitable for septic tanks and are completely biodegradable. It is fragrance-free and powerful, without optical brighteners or phosphates. They offer a Pomegranate and Lime Dish Liquid that has a fresh scent and the Bay Breeze Natural Toilet Bowl Cleaner that freshens the toilet bowl almost instantly.
Keep your eyes peeled at the grocery store and try out The Healthy Shopper Fall 2012 picks. Don’t forget to check out their website for the coupon booklet to help make natural and organic products more affordable.
Now the giveaway, thanks to The Healthy Shopper they have offered to giveaway their top picks for Fall 2012. Above is a photo of the products in the giveaway and below is a list of the products with the entry form you can win.
The Healthy Shopper Picks for Fall 2012 Giveaway:
• Ecover Natural Dishwashing Liquid Pomegranate & Lime
• Ecover Natural Toilet Bowl Cleaner – Bay Breeze
• Ecover Zero Natural Laundry Powder
• San-J Gluten-Free Teriyaki sauce
• San-J Gluten-Free Orange sauce.
• San-J Tamari Peanut Asian dressing
• San-J Tamari Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
• Simply Natural Organic Honey Mustard Dressing
• Simply Natural Organic Creamy Caesar Dressing
• Simply Natural Organic Balsamic Vinaigrette
• Simply Natural Organic Italian with Roasted Red Peppers Dressing
• Simply Natural Organic Goddess Dressing
• Natracare Natural Ultra Pads with Organic cotton cover – Regular
• Natracare Organic Cotton intimate wipes
One lucky winner will be randomly selected on Nov. 14. 2012.