Tropical Traditions is going to supply one jar of Organic Coconut Peanut Butter to one lucky person.
Tropical Traditions Organic Coconut Peanut Butter is made from organic peanuts and organic coconut.
It contains no fillers, no binders, no sweeteners, and no preservatives.
The peanuts are 100% organic grown by family farmers in New Mexico and Texas.
The premium dried coconut is certified organic coconut meat from the Philippines.
We used the coconut peanut butter in a recipe for a raw energy ball. You can taste the hint of coconuts in the peanut butter and no extras (like sugar and salt). We would recommend using this product in a variety of ways but it stands out from other nut butters – nice aftertaste of coconut.
Here is the news about the giveaway:
Thanks to the wonderful generosity of Tropical Traditions, 1 winner will receive their own large jar of their delicious Coconut Peanut Butter.
Leave a comment with your e-mail in your profile.
- Giveaway ends June 5, 2010 @ midnight (Pacific Time).
- Leave your email address or use Facebook to comment.
- We will be using Random.org to choose the winner.
- US and Canadian addresses.
Receive extra entries in the giveaway and increase your chances to win (Leave an additional comment for each):
- Post our coupon widget on your website (http://www.groceryalerts.ca/coupon-ticker-on-your-website) on your website. (3 extra entries)
- Become an RSS feed subscriber (3 extra entries)
- Become a fan of Grocery Alerts Canada on Facebook.
- Follow @groceryalerts on Twitter
- Blog about this giveaway on your personal website
- Subscribe to the Tropical Traditions email Sales Newsletter here: http://www.tropicaltraditions.com/subscribe_for_special_sales.cfm (2 extra entries).
Grocery Alerts Canada has not been compensated for this review. Grocery Alerts was given the product to review by the company.
Congratulations to comment #18!