I have never seen such fancy shower curtains before. In my previous life as a bachelor, I only knew of one type – plain white! My wife has introduced me to so many new options in decor I never knew existed.
This company produces many unique shower curtains with amazing quality.
This classic black and white photograph of Trafalgar Square was taken in the heart of London, overlooking Big Ben and Trafalgar Square. Each curtain is made from eco-friendly 100% PEVA of 100% PVC.
The color for this one is black and white but on their website they have so many options.
Venice, San Francisco city map, and a barber shop one are a few of the many options at – http://www.izolashower.com/.
Thanks to Izola, 1 winner will receive their own shower curtain from the World Destination and Maps categories! Just leave me a comment with the shower curtain you would like to win from either of those categories – shower curtains!
Leave a comment with your e-mail in your profile.
- Giveaway ends August 2, 2010 @ midnight (Pacific Time).
- Leave your email address or use Facebook to comment.
- We will be using Random.org to choose the winner.
- US and Canadian addresses.
Receive extra entries in the giveaway and increase your chances to win (Leave an additional comment for each):
- Post our coupon ticker on your blog (http://www.groceryalerts.ca/coupon-ticker-on-your-website) on your website. (3 extra entries)
- Register for the Grocery Alerts Coupon Tracker (5 extra entries)
- Become an RSS feed subscriber (3 extra entries)
- Become a fan of Grocery Alerts Canada on Facebook.
- Follow @groceryalerts on Twitter
- Post this on your Twitter Post to your Twitter – Giveaway of Izola Shower curtain http://www.groceryalerts.ca/giveaway-and-review-of-izola-shower-curtains (3 extra entries)
Grocery Alerts Canada has not been compensated for this review. Grocery Alerts was given the product to review by the company.
Congratulations, we have a winner!