One of our favorite coffee chains is Starbucks – I personally love their Peppermint lattes (hint: Order it extra hot so that it doesn’t get cold while you drink it).
I want to know where that baby got his apron (would love to get this for our little girl)!
On April 22, Starbucks is inviting everyone to bring in a reusable mug or tumbler and get a free brewed coffee or tea. Your choice of brew, hot or iced – it is spring after all!
If you don’t have a tumbler or travel mug, they will be available for 20% off on Earth Day, April 22.
Hint, anytime you bring in your own tumbler or travel mug to a participating Starbucks, you get 10 cents off your drink every day.
You do not even need a mug for this promotion – Just request your coffee or tea in one of our “for-here” cups and we’ll pick up the tab.
Last year, more than 1.2 million participated.
Enjoy these related post(s):
Want a travel Card that knows no boundaries?
- Earn a Welcome Bonus of 25,000 Membership Rewards points (worth $250) just by making $500 in purchases in your first 3 months of membership. That's enough for a round-trip flight almost anywhere in North America!
- No annual fee for the first year. A value of $150!
- Earn 2 points for every $1 in Card purchases at eligible gas stations, grocery stores and drugstores in Canada
- Earn 2 points for every $1 in Card purchases for eligible travel purchases, including flights, hotels, car rentals, cruises, and more.
- Earn one point for every $1 in Card purchases everywhere else.
- Transfer your points to frequent flyer programs, or one-to-one to Aeroplan and Avios.
- Charge any travel including gas to your Card and pay with points, with no blackout periods.