February 22nd, 2012, 02:04 AM
Petland Canada Coupon and Price Matching Policies
1. What kind of coupons do you accept? We except Canadian Manufacturer coupons.
2. Do you offer store coupons? Where may I find them?
Sometimes stores will offer coupons to their consumers, you need to become a clubpet member at your local petland store.
3. May I use a store coupon and a manufacturer coupon on one item? No- Coupons are limited to one per purchase.
4. Do you accept Internet Printable Coupons? May I print them in black and white?
The stores will email coupons to be printed and brought in, if that answers your question?
5. Do you limit the number of coupons I may use per transaction? Yes
6. Does your store ever double or triple coupons? No
7. Concerning buy one get one offers. If your store runs a BOGO FREE promo, may I use 2 manufacturer coupons for the 2 products? Or may I only use one? We currently do not have BOGO coupons.
8. Are individual stores allowed to impose their own rules or vary from
this policy? Petland is a franchise chain, franchisees may have their own policies on how they deal with coupons.
9. Price Matching:
a) Do you do price matching? Most of our stores will match prices on dry stock in competitor stores from their area.
b) Is your price matching on everything in the store? No - only on drystock not on live animals.
c) Do you do price matching between store brand to store brand? No
10. Do you take competitor coupons? No
11. If a coupon value is higher than the cost of an item, should the cashier adjust the value of the coupon to the sale price, or accept the coupon at the full coupon value? Our coupons are never higher than the full price.
If you have any questions you can call me at 204-989-7603.
ALLOWS PRINTABLES -->>YES
ALLOWS STACKING -->>NO
PRICE MATCHES -->>YES
ALLOWS OVERAGE -->>NO
•RAIN CHECKS-->> To be updated
•FOLLOWS SCOP -->>To be Updated
•ACCEPTS COMPETITOR COUPONS -->>NO
Admin ~ Bonnie