Here are this week’s best deals from the Fairway Markets weekly flyer.
Prices and dates are in effect Friday, Jan 10, 2014 to Thursday, Jan 16, 2014.
|Soft Margarine||$1.00 ea|
|Pork Chops||$1 per chop|
|Chicken Wieners||$1.00 ea|
|Chunky Doup||$1.00 ea|
|Broccoli Crowns||$1.00 lb|
|Chicken Drumsticks||2 for $1|
|Bananas||2 for $1|
|Cheese Slices||$1.00 ea|
|Whole Herring||$0.49/100 g|
|In the Shell Mussels||$0.99/100 g|
|Marinating Steaks||$3.99 lb|
|Chicken Breast Fillets||$6.99 lb|
|Pork Loin Roast||$3.49 lb|
|Tenderized Steak||$4.59 lb|
|Chicken Bologna Chunk||$2.29 lb|
|Green Bartlett Pears||$0.88 lb|
|Large Navel Oranges||$0.88 lb|
|Sugar or Snap Peas||2 for $3|
|Chinese Fu Qua or Mo Qua||$1.00 lb|
|Organic Mushrooms||2 for $4|
|Baby Carrots||2 for $3|
|Sardines||2 for $1|
|Rice Stick||$1.00 ea|
|Migoreng Noodles||3 for $1|
Enjoy these related post(s):
Want a travel Card that knows no boundaries?
- Earn a Welcome Bonus of 25,000 Membership Rewards points (worth $250) just by making $500 in purchases in your first 3 months of membership. That's enough for a round-trip flight almost anywhere in North America!
- No annual fee for the first year. A value of $150!
- Earn 2 points for every $1 in Card purchases at eligible gas stations, grocery stores and drugstores in Canada
- Earn 2 points for every $1 in Card purchases for eligible travel purchases, including flights, hotels, car rentals, cruises, and more.
- Earn one point for every $1 in Card purchases everywhere else.
- Transfer your points to frequent flyer programs, or one-to-one to Aeroplan and Avios.
- Charge any travel including gas to your Card and pay with points, with no blackout periods.