We really enjoy watching Extreme Couponing on TLC.
Many people have scorned the show as an example of selfishness. Other people enjoy the planning of the shoppers who are able to reduce large grocery bills to a smaller amount.
Do we really need 4 bottles of Aveeno Body Wash?
Did we need 2 boxes of Ziploc bags?
We share the extra products we don’t need with our friends and family.
One major reason that we run Grocery Alerts Canada is that we enjoy helping Canadians save money. We also enjoy maximizing our use of coupons. We created a free coupon trader to help Canadians trade their excess coupons and prevent waste – that is how we got extra Aveeno coupons in the video below to maximize our savings!
Here is Lina’s video that shows how to be an extreme couponer in Canada!
London Drugs is one of our favorite stores for using coupons in Canada. They have an amazing coupon redemption policy that allows you to stack coupons (i.e. if 2 coupons have different UPC codes for the same item you can use both coupons). They also accept printable coupons up to $3 in value.
Each week we showcase the top grocery flyer deals and pair them up with available coupons (where you can order them from links on our website or print them off). We tell you when to redeem your coupons to maximize their value (just like the video).
Remember to tell your friends about Grocery Alerts Canada and the multiple ways we show you save money on groceries!
Sign up for the coupon e-mail newsletter or follow us on Twitter @groceryalerts.
Enjoy these related post(s):
Want a travel Card that knows no boundaries?
- Earn a Welcome Bonus of 25,000 Membership Rewards points (worth $250) just by making $500 in purchases in your first 3 months of membership. That's enough for a round-trip flight almost anywhere in North America!
- No annual fee for the first year. A value of $150!
- Earn 2 points for every $1 in Card purchases at eligible gas stations, grocery stores and drugstores in Canada
- Earn 2 points for every $1 in Card purchases for eligible travel purchases, including flights, hotels, car rentals, cruises, and more.
- Earn one point for every $1 in Card purchases everywhere else.
- Transfer your points to frequent flyer programs, or one-to-one to Aeroplan and Avios.
- Charge any travel including gas to your Card and pay with points, with no blackout periods.