Do you know the coupon policy for your favorite retailers in Canada?
Do you know if they price match? What about if the retailer allows coupon stacking?
Many Canadian retailers do not have an official policy and this is a common complaint among couponers in Canada.
We have created a free eBook that contains coupon policies across Canada for popular stores.
The free eBook includes:
- Calgary Co-op
- Farm Boy
- Loblaws (Real Canadian Superstore, Zehrs, No Frills, Dominion, Provigo, Fortinos, The Real Canadian Wholesale Club, Your Independent Grocer, Extra Foods)
- London Drugs
- Metro (Food Basics)
- Sobeys (IGA)
- Safeway Canada
- Thrifty Foods
- Toys’r’us Canada
- Walmart Canada
Please distribute it to your friends that are avid couponers or even the extreme couponers.
We suggest you print a copy of our free eBook and take it with you when you shop. You will have it at your disposal, should you have any couponing disputes.
If you have any suggestions, please send us an email.
If you have downloaded the eBook, please leave a comment below. We want future readers to get a true picture of what to expect from the book. Your feedback is appreciated. Let us know what you would like to see in future editions.
Want a travel Card that knows no boundaries?
- Earn a Welcome Bonus of 25,000 Membership Rewards points (worth $250) just by making $500 in purchases in your first 3 months of membership. That's enough for a round-trip flight almost anywhere in North America!
- No annual fee for the first year. A value of $150!
- Earn 2 points for every $1 in Card purchases at eligible gas stations, grocery stores and drugstores in Canada
- Earn 2 points for every $1 in Card purchases for eligible travel purchases, including flights, hotels, car rentals, cruises, and more.
- Earn one point for every $1 in Card purchases everywhere else.
- Transfer your points to frequent flyer programs, or one-to-one to Aeroplan and Avios.
- Charge any travel including gas to your Card and pay with points, with no blackout periods.