We are big fans of Valentines day here at Grocery Alerts (one of the reasons is the chocolate available).
Flowers are expensive so I found a great way to show your love to your partner and if they love chocolate I am sure they will love it, a do-it-yourself chocolate photo frame!
All you need is a few chocolate bars and some timely Valentines decorations (like sprinkles or heart shaped candies or anything really heart related).
DIY Chocolate Photo Frame
All you need is a few chocolate bars and some timely Valentines decorations (like sprinkles or heart shaped candies or anything really heart related) to wow your lover!
- 3 100g chocolate bars
- Assorted candy hearts
- Photo enclosed in plastic wrap
- Place 1 100g chocolate bar on a plate.
- Break 25g of each remaining chocolate bar and melt chocolate using a double boiler.
- Use the melted chocolate to form two lines on the chocolate bar. Stack the remaining chocolate bars to form a pyramid.
- Use the remaining melted chocolate as a glue to paste a photo (enclosed in plastic wrap) and assorted candies.
Prep Time: 00:30
Cook time: 00:30
Tags: chocolate, chocolate frame, valentines day