A judgment has passed against Danone that entitles all persons residing in Canada who have purchased in Canada between April 1, 2009 and November 6, 2012 Activia® yogurt products or DanActive® probiotic drink products will qualify for at least $30 in compensation, according to the terms of the agreement.
Basically, if you ate this yogurt and sign and solemnly declare that you have purchased either Activia® or DanActive® products in Canada between April 1, 2009 and November 6, 2012 you are entitled to $30.
If you sign and solemnly declare that they have purchased either Activia® or DanActive® products in Canada between April 1, 2009 and November 6, 2012 AND have proof of purchase will be entitled to receive between $ 30 and $ 100, depending on the amount of the purchases.
If the proof or proofs of purchase is less than $ 30, the Class Member is entitled to $30.
If the proof or proofs of purchase show purchase(s) between $30 and $100, then the Class Member is entitled to the amount of purchase.
If the proof or proofs of purchase show purchase(s) above $ 100, then the Class Member is entitled to $100.
It is a really simple e-form to fill out and I know many Canadians eat this yogurt. The claim is per person.
Here is the link to get more information on the claim: http://www.collectiva.ca/en/dossiers/DanoneInc.php
Deadline to submit your claim is August 27, 2013.
If you are interested in the claim, read this news article from CBC:
Enjoy these related post(s):
Want a travel Card that knows no boundaries?
- Earn a Welcome Bonus of 25,000 Membership Rewards points (worth $250) just by making $500 in purchases in your first 3 months of membership. That's enough for a round-trip flight almost anywhere in North America!
- No annual fee for the first year. A value of $150!
- Earn 2 points for every $1 in Card purchases at eligible gas stations, grocery stores and drugstores in Canada
- Earn 2 points for every $1 in Card purchases for eligible travel purchases, including flights, hotels, car rentals, cruises, and more.
- Earn one point for every $1 in Card purchases everywhere else.
- Transfer your points to frequent flyer programs, or one-to-one to Aeroplan and Avios.
- Charge any travel including gas to your Card and pay with points, with no blackout periods.