We have a rich history in Canada when it comes to football, this year will mark the 100th Grey Cup.
Did you know that our neighbours down south have only had 45 Super Bowls!
When 2012’s top CFL teams hit the field for the 100th Grey Cup, it will represent one of professional sports’ most anticipated and iconic milestones.
Here is a roundup of recipes for every CFL team and region for your CFL Grey Cup party:
- BC Lions: Black Sesame, Maple-Glazed Sockeye Salmon with Sour Cream and Lettuce
- Hamilton Tiger Cats: Boneless Honey Mustard Wings with Black Wild Rice and Yellow Corn Pilaf
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers: Smoked Goldeye Salad with Gold and Blue Corn and Purple Yam Bean Mix
- Toronto Argonauts: Melted Blue Cheese over Grilled Portobello Mushrooms
- Calgary Stampeders: Black Peppercorn Steak with Red Skinned Potato Hash, Topped with White Cheddar
- Montreal Alouttes: Melted Cheese Curds over Montreal Smoked Meat with Brown, Black, and Red Rice
- Saskatchewan Roughriders: Pistachio and Poppy-seed crusted Duck Breast with White Onion and Mushroom Aioli
- Edmonton Eskimos: Basil-Crusted Elk Tenderloin with Yukon Gold Mash and Fresh Spinach
Which team’s dish would you make first?