On December 3, 2012, Living Well will be shutting down. To replace it, Johnson and Johnson Family of Consumer Companies has created an exciting new program.
Livingwell.ca has been a great site to Canadians providing savings for popular products such as Tylenol, Nicorette, Motrin, Benadryl.
As thanks for your loyalty over the years, all LIVING WELL members may sign-in with their LIVING WELL credentials to gain exclusive access to valuable coupons, exciting contests and promotions, and helpful tips and tools found on Healthy Essentials.
Click here to visit & bookmark Healthy Essentials.ca. Site will be published & running on December 3, 2012.
While Living Well coupons still exist, and it is unclear of exactly which coupons Healthy Essentials will have, we suggest you print the coupons you love the most from Livingwell.ca.
Click here to visit Livingwell.ca to print your coupons for products such as Tylenol, Motrin, Nicorette and More!
Enjoy these related post(s):
Want a travel Card that knows no boundaries?
- Earn a Welcome Bonus of 25,000 Membership Rewards points (worth $250) just by making $500 in purchases in your first 3 months of membership. That's enough for a round-trip flight almost anywhere in North America!
- No annual fee for the first year. A value of $150!
- Earn 2 points for every $1 in Card purchases at eligible gas stations, grocery stores and drugstores in Canada
- Earn 2 points for every $1 in Card purchases for eligible travel purchases, including flights, hotels, car rentals, cruises, and more.
- Earn one point for every $1 in Card purchases everywhere else.
- Transfer your points to frequent flyer programs, or one-to-one to Aeroplan and Avios.
- Charge any travel including gas to your Card and pay with points, with no blackout periods.