Back To School With SwagBucks
As fun as summer off is, I’m ready for school to resume.
And although the only part of summer ending that my kids like is Back-To-School shopping, that hefty receipt hangs over my head from the start of July until the middle of September. Didn’t I buy them enough pens and binders last year?!
Well, I think it’s about time to be rewarded.
From now until September 1st, Swagbucks is offering double cash back in the form of points (called SB) when you shop for all your back to school essentials. Plus, if you sign up to Swagbucks through this link and spend up to $25 shopping at these stores through Swagbucks, you’ll earn a 500 SB bonus.
- Shoebuy – Up to 12 SB per $1
- Indigo- Up to 2 SB per $1
- The Shopping Channel – Up to 2 SB per $1
- Forever 21 – Up to 3 SB per $1
- Macy’s – Up to 6 SB per $1
- Staples – Up to 1 SB per $1
- Old Navy – Up to 4 SB per $1
- Five Star – Up to 7 SB per $1
- Book Outlet – Up to 6 SB per $1
- And so many more
Points can be redeemed for gift cards to stores like Amazon or Paypal cash so I can treat myself.
Who said back to school shopping is all about the kids? Swagbucks also gives you 4% Cash Back at Starbucks, so order your Java Chip Frappuccino tumbler online and treat yo’self when you pick up your kids’ back to school goodies!