Atlantic Superstore is a Canadian supermarket chain of 54 stores in the Maritimes of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island. It is owned by George Weston Limited through Loblaw Companies Limited, and operates under the Atlantic Wholesalers division of Loblaws.
You will notice that the Atlantic Superstore is similar to the regular Superstore – for the larger stores that have a pharmacy, gas bar, liquor store (operated by the applicable provincial agency), tobacco shop, and walk-in medical clinics.
The Atlantic Superstore flyer is released on Friday and you will find an updated flyer on GroceryAlerts.ca.
Here is the latest Atlantic Superstore flyer.
Enjoy these related post(s):
Want a travel Card that knows no boundaries?
- Earn a Welcome Bonus of 25,000 Membership Rewards points (worth $250) just by making $500 in purchases in your first 3 months of membership. That's enough for a round-trip flight almost anywhere in North America!
- No annual fee for the first year. A value of $150!
- Earn 2 points for every $1 in Card purchases at eligible gas stations, grocery stores and drugstores in Canada
- Earn 2 points for every $1 in Card purchases for eligible travel purchases, including flights, hotels, car rentals, cruises, and more.
- Earn one point for every $1 in Card purchases everywhere else.
- Transfer your points to frequent flyer programs, or one-to-one to Aeroplan and Avios.
- Charge any travel including gas to your Card and pay with points, with no blackout periods.