Grocery Alerts Canada has been named as one of the top coupon sites in Canada and been featured on Global News, CBC, Money Sense Magazine, and Canadian Families magazine.
Spread the news about your company or product to a targeted audience. The readers here at Grocery Alerts Canada are Canadians looking to spend money on groceries and other products found in the grocery and drug stores.
Build brand awareness, drive traffic to your website and extend your reach into our audience by running your ad campaign on GroceryAlerts.ca
Grocery Alerts offers banner Ads on our homepage, as well throughout other pages. It’s highly visible and a great way to build awareness for your brand.
We offer four different options in ad placement:
- 230 x 90 ad banner in the header- Placed at the top of the website. Everyone who visits the site will see your ad on every page.
- 300 x 60 ad banner in the sidebar – Placed under the menu bar at the top of the website and seen on every page.
- 125 x 125 ad banner in the sidebar – Placed below the fold, visitors who scroll down the page just a bit see these ads and on every page.
- 300×250 ad banner in the sidebar – This is a large banner, it’s seen by everyone who visits the website without having to scroll.
- 670 x 120 Rotating banner and specific number of monthly impressions. This ad is placed ½ way down the page above the menu bar and is seen on the homepage by everyone who visits the website.
- 468×60 ad banner in the signature line of each post – viewed by every visitor and subscriber who reads a post, this is one of the most viewed slots.
Grocery Alerts send out 3 newsletters per week. Our sponsored newsletters offers two options in advertising and positioned. Our sponsored newsletters catch reader’s eye in their daily email and contain links back to your website. They’re a great way to promote an event or service and build brand awareness or just drive traffic to your website.
1. Top left hand side on newsletter
• 50 – 100 words of copy
• Up to two links to your business
• One 230 x 90 ad
2. Bottom right hand side on newsletter
• 100– 250 words of copy
• Up to six links to your business
• One 300 x 250 ad
Sponsored posts and sponsored Recipes:
- Sponsored posts are accepted on a limited basis . The content must be suitable or run along with current series of website.
- Sponsored recipe posts are a great option. Main ingredients and directions must be supplied. Along with photos – preferable a few.
- Reviews are taken on a limited basis. Our editors will write and review all products.
- Giveaways are a great option to get your product in front of interested buyers, especially when combined with reviews. We have editors available that provide the content.
Grocery Alerts can also work together on integrated campaigns, and blog sponsorship.
**You must provide your own images and banners ads.
**All ads will need to be approved by Grocery Alerts Canada
For more information, on pricing, traffic, website stats or to discuss sponsored posts, reviews or giveaways, as well as integrated campaigns, please contact:
Lina Zussino, at email@example.com or (877) 204-3993 ext. 103
Want a travel Card that knows no boundaries?
- Earn a Welcome Bonus of 25,000 Membership Rewards points (worth $250) just by making $500 in purchases in your first 3 months of membership. That's enough for a round-trip flight almost anywhere in North America!
- No annual fee for the first year. A value of $150!
- Earn 2 points for every $1 in Card purchases at eligible gas stations, grocery stores and drugstores in Canada
- Earn 2 points for every $1 in Card purchases for eligible travel purchases, including flights, hotels, car rentals, cruises, and more.
- Earn one point for every $1 in Card purchases everywhere else.
- Transfer your points to frequent flyer programs, or one-to-one to Aeroplan and Avios.
- Charge any travel including gas to your Card and pay with points, with no blackout periods.